Albion No.5A Reaper Binder
Harrison, McGregor and Co Ltd Albion Engineering Works were a well known site in Leigh near Wigan. Founded in 1872.
They were a leading producer of harvesting and agricultural machines in the 19th and early 20th centuries. They were the third largest tractor manufacturer in Britain.
The company’s products were exported as far as Australia and Tasmania. The factory closed in 1988.