1910 - 1940
Large glass shop front pane for ‘Wigan and District Weavers, Winders, Reelers and Beamers Association’ with white painted wooden frame, gold lettering.
From Darlington St, Wigan.
Represents Union activity in the borough and relates to the textile industry.
The window was saved by a local man when the shops were being demolished in the late 1960s/70s. It was then offered to the Museum by the gentlemen in 1981 and transferred back to Wigan from Surrey.